* The LAD History
@ 2004-01-14  4:04 holborn
From: holborn @ 2004-01-14  4:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

Sorry i'm new :-) from 2003 .... today is my first visit to linuxaudio.org
home page, i never know about their existence. Then .... can someone explain
here in a few words a little history about when/how LAD and linuxaudio was
born and their dependencies?

Sorry this kind of discussion is to mutch for my poor English, i need hours to
read it, but i try ...  :-)

Thanks

Josep

* Re: The LAD History
@ 2004-01-16  8:21 ` Patrick Shirkey
From: Patrick Shirkey @ 2004-01-16  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: holborn; +Cc: alsa-devel

holborn wrote:
> Sorry i'm new :-) from 2003 .... today is my first visit to linuxaudio.org
> home page, i never know about their existence. Then .... can someone explain
> here in a few words a little history about when/how LAD and linuxaudio was
> born and their dependencies?
>

> Sorry this kind of discussion is to mutch for my poor English, i need hours to
> read it, but i try ...  :-)

There is much information available on the linux audio developers website.

www.linuxdj.org

the info for linuxaudio.org can be found on the lad archives and the
linuxadudio.org website.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

  Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke
discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets
disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street.
Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before
the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International
Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO
Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM

http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn