* udev version controlled tree
@ 2004-01-19 20:12 Panagiotis Issaris
From: Panagiotis Issaris @ 2004-01-19 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-hotplug

Hi,

Where can I find the latest source code of udev?

The snapshots at:
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk/projects/bitkeeper/udev/
are not really up to date. Newest file is called *20031127*.

Is the tree located at:
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk/projects/bitkeeper/udev/udev-bk/
the latest, active tree?

How can I access it, besides by using a browser :-)

With friendly regards,
Takis

* Re: udev version controlled tree
@ 2004-01-19 20:53 ` Martin Hicks
From: Martin Hicks @ 2004-01-19 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-hotplug

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 09:12:59PM +0100, Panagiotis Issaris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I find the latest source code of udev?

The bitkeeper tree is at:

http://linuxusb.bkbits.net/udev

mh

--