* status of reiser4
@ 2004-12-17 18:18 Hans Reiser
From: Hans Reiser @ 2004-12-17 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ReiserFS List

Vladimir is working on one last bug that occurs if copy from user page
faults on the user space process's buffer, and then we are going to
bundle a set of patches together, send them to andrew morton, and then
start a discussion on the changes to core kernel code that Hellweg and
company object to that currently prevent our inclusion.

hans

* has anyone installed SuSE 10.0 on reiser4?
@ 2005-10-25 18:13 Hans Reiser
From: Hans Reiser @ 2005-10-25 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ReiserFS List

If yes, what steps did you take to do it?