* Automatic library init
@ 2005-06-05  1:34 David L. Martin
From: David L. Martin @ 2005-06-05  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: C programming list

I am updating a whole set of libraries at work, one of the complaints I
am dealing with is the need to initialize the library.

Back in the day (Borland days), there used to be a pragma directive that
could be used to automatically call a function with-in the library on
startup.  I know something like this must exist in gcc but I can't find
it.

Does anyone have info?

* Re: Automatic library init
@ 2005-06-05 13:50 ` Steven Smith