* [Qemu-devel] M68K emulation
@ 2005-06-23 20:39 Paul Brook
From: Paul Brook @ 2005-06-23 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Just a note to let people know I'm starting on implementing m68k/coldfire
target emulation for qemu.

I've only just started, so plans are a bit vague, don't have anything to show
yet. My work will be publicly availbale under the LGPL like the rest of qemu.

I'll probably start by implementing linux-user emulation, followed by system
emulation. Initial system emulation will probably be of a coldfire reference
platform. I'll also look at existing m68k emulations, see if any of their
hardware emulation can be reused.

Paul

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-23 20:48 UTC | newest]