* [U-Boot-Users] generating a u-boot Linux image for PXA255
@ 2005-06-23 19:11 Greg Lindberg
From: Greg Lindberg @ 2005-06-23 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Does anybody have a script that they'd be willing to share for running
mkimage on a Linux kernel for an Intel PXA255.  I'm just getting started
with u-boot and I'm not sure of all of the parameters for mkimage for the
PXA255.  Any help would be appreciated.

Greg

Secrecy, being an instrument of conspiracy, ought never to be the system of
a regular government. -Jeremy Bentham, jurist and philosopher (1748-1832)

* [U-Boot-Users] generating a u-boot Linux image for PXA255
@ 2005-06-23 22:55 ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2005-06-23 22:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

In message <MPEAJFOFNNOAIMOHBACIMECGEBAA.gl4jalopi@earthlink.net> you wrote:
> Does anybody have a script that they'd be willing to share for running
> mkimage on a Linux kernel for an Intel PXA255.  I'm just getting started
> with u-boot and I'm not sure of all of the parameters for mkimage for the
> PXA255.  Any help would be appreciated.

What's wrong with the scripts included with trhe U-Boot source  tree?
Why don't you want to use those?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Every little picofarad has a nanohenry all its own.      - Don Vonada

* [U-Boot-Users] generating a u-boot Linux image for PXA255
@ 2005-06-24 15:39       ` Greg Lindberg
From: Greg Lindberg @ 2005-06-24 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Thanks, just what I needed.

Best Regards,

Greg Lindberg

@ 2005-06-24 15:13     ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2005-06-24 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de

@ 2005-06-24 15:05   ` Greg Lindberg
From: Greg Lindberg @ 2005-06-24 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Best Regards,

Greg Lindberg

* [U-Boot-Users] generating a u-boot Linux image for PXA255
       [not found] <MPEAJFOFNNOAIMOHBACIGECIEBAA.gl4jalopi@earthlink.net>
@ 2005-06-24  7:47 ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2005-06-24  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I mean, I . . . think to understand you, I just don't know  what  you
are saying ...                        - Terry Pratchett, _Soul Music_