* slapd on debian stable
@ 2005-12-05 17:46 Erich Schubert
From: Erich Schubert @ 2005-12-05 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SELinux

Hi,
at least on debian stable (didn't check unstable), the debian slapd
binary is located in /usr/lib/slapd (and thus not
system_u:object_r:slapd_exec_t)
Should we add a conditional or an unconditional statement for this to
the ldap policy files?

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
   erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
      To be trusted is a greater complement than to be loved.       //\

* Re: slapd on debian stable
@ 2005-12-06 17:43 ` Manoj Srivastava
From: Manoj Srivastava @ 2005-12-06 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux

Hi,
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:46:03 +0100, Erich Schubert <erich@debian.org> said:

> Hi, at least on debian stable (didn't check unstable), the debian
> slapd binary is located in /usr/lib/slapd (and thus not
> system_u:object_r:slapd_exec_t) Should we add a conditional or an
> unconditional statement for this to the ldap policy files?

        In Sid, the location seems to be changed:
__> dlocate slapd | egrep 'slapd$'
slapd: /usr/sbin/slapd

        manoj
--
A musical reviewer admitted he always praised the first show of a new
theatrical season.  "Who am I to stone the first cast?"

* Re: slapd on debian stable
@ 2005-12-06 19:08   ` Mario Olimpio de Menezes
From: Mario Olimpio de Menezes @ 2005-12-06 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux

Hi,

    In Debian Sarge, /usr/sbin/slapd is a link to /usr/lib/slapd

$ ls -l /usr/sbin/slapd
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root 12 2005-12-01 11:53 /usr/sbin/slapd -> ../lib/slapd

--
Mario O.de Menezes, Ph.D.     "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
LinuxUser: #24626         is the Lord's purpose that prevails" Pv 19.21