From: Paul Dickson <paul@permanentmail.com>
To: git@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Cogito-0.16.1
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:26:36 -0700	[thread overview]

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 02:12:10 +0100, Petr Baudis wrote:

>   this is Cogito version 0.16.1, the next stable release of the
> human-friendly version control UI for the Linus' GIT tool.

Can the -help argument be supported too?  It's pretty annoying to end up
typing -help and having that used as a tag or commit.

Any chance of man files?  I'm more use to type man than cg-help.

How about giving instructions in the edited commit message about how to
abort the commit.  I've figured out you can just delete all the
referenced files, but this was just by accident. (0.15.1)  I had my emacs
segfault and that commit was performed too.

Any chance a creating a very simple cg-mv?  Having to switch is a lower
level (git) to perform this function takes time (verifying the
functionality).

Is there a cogito equivalent of "git-branch foo"?  It seems cg-branch-add
does everything but that.

	-Paul
	Using git/cogito for 9 days.