* Position available - AMD MIPS Linux development
@ 2006-02-14 21:30 Avi Lieberman
From: Avi Lieberman @ 2006-02-14 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

All,

My company, Catch Media, Inc., a Silicon Valley startup, has an opening for an
embedded linux developer.  Position is technically in San Jose, but
telecommute may be an option. Project-based work also an option.
Requirements are as follows:

   * Bachelors degree in computer science or electrical engineering
   * Advanced degree a plus
   * Proven experience with linux on embedded platforms
   * Knowledge of JTAG interface
   * Knowledge of AMD MIPS chips a plus
   * Experience developing consumer devices
   * Broad and deep linux knowledge
   * Experience writing device drivers
   * Ability to work independently
   * Ability to deliver results in a deadline-driven environment

Catch Media is a three year old startup working in the digital entertainment
space. Our founders are successful entrepreneurs, and we have a top-notch
team in place. If this positions interests you, please email me at
mips@catchmedia.com

Thank you,

Avi Lieberman
VP R&D
Catch Media, Inc.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-02-14 21:25 UTC | newest]