* [U-Boot-Users] compilation of universal bootloader
@ 2006-09-11 13:51 krishna.priya
From: krishna.priya @ 2006-09-11 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,
I am working with u-boot on linux platform.while compilation i am
getting error like this

lib_arm/libarm.a(board.o)(.text+0x94): In function `init_baudrate':
/home/Krishna.Priya/Linux/u-boot/lib_arm/board.c:116: undefined
reference to `getenv_r'

any one can suggest,to rectifie that error

Thanks & Reagards,
Krishna Priya

* [U-Boot-Users] compilation of universal bootloader
@ 2006-09-11 14:34 ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2006-09-11 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

In message <1157982684.16985.2.camel@localhost.localdomain> you wrote:

> I am working with u-boot on linux platform.while compilation i am
> getting error like this

An error like this? What exactly is the error message?

> lib_arm/libarm.a(board.o)(.text+0x94): In function `init_baudrate':
> /home/Krishna.Priya/Linux/u-boot/lib_arm/board.c:116: undefined
> reference to `getenv_r'

Which board is this?

And which version (git commit id) of the source code are you using?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Remember, there's a big difference between kneeling down and  bending
over.                                                   - Frank Zappa

* [U-Boot-Users] compilation of universal bootloader
       [not found] <1158035635.2240.1.camel@localhost.localdomain>
@ 2006-09-12 12:16 ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2006-09-12 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Please keep the mailing list on Cc:

And please don't top post / full quote. See

In message <1158035635.2240.1.camel@localhost.localdomain> you wrote:
> board : OMAP5910 and u-boot version is : 1.1.3 on Fedora core 5 ,
> Cross toolchain is arm-linux-3.3.2
> > > I am working with u-boot on linux platform.while compilation i am
> > > getting error like this

Please use current code (i. e. top of tree version from git
repository).

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"This isn't brain surgery; it's just television."   - David Letterman