* okfn function
@ 2007-02-13 10:42 shah hemal
From: shah hemal @ 2007-02-13 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Hi,

          I am using NF_IP_FORWARD Hook for forwarding
the packets. In meantime, i am caching the packets to
local buffer. For the same, i have register the
netfilter hook and wrote my own handler function.

Now i want to know how to use  okfn agrument function.

Can i use it forward the packets which i have cached.

thanks in advance.

hemal.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-13 10:42 UTC | newest]