* [Buildroot] Preferred procedure for submitting patches?
@ 2007-02-15 22:09 Alex Stewart
From: Alex Stewart @ 2007-02-15 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi all..

I was wondering what the preferred method for submitting patches to buildroot
is?  I've recently submitted several patches through the bug reporting system,
but now I'm noticing that there seem to be other patches in the bug system from
several months ago (bug 1094, for example, which I just noticed is basically a
duplicate of something I just submitted, that somebody else provided a fix for
last November) that still apparently haven't been applied to the current
sources, so now I'm beginning to wonder whether anybody's really paying
attention to the bug system?

Is there some other method I should be using to submit patches to make sure
they make it into the distribution in a timely fashion?

-alex