* [KJ] YUKOS OIL.
@ 2007-02-20 15:17 Roman Stankovsky
From: Roman Stankovsky @ 2007-02-20 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Dear Friend

I am ROMAN STANKOVSKY and I represent Mr. Mikhail B. khodorkovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from him to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds in a private bank investment portfolio in London I will give the  details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Menatep in Russia.

You can catch more of the story on This website below or you can watch more of CNN or BBC to get more news about my boss.

http://www.mosnews.com/mn-files/khodorkovsky.shtml
http://www.mbktrial.com/
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2005/04/11/041.html
http://www.nndb.com/people/633/000025558/

This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 5% of the portfolio investment value as your "management fees". If you are interested, please write back to me via my private E-mail and provide me with your confidential telephone number,fax number and email address and I will
provide further details and if you are satisfied I can proceed with the instructions.

l suggest that you contact me only via my private email:
(romanstanko444@yahoo.com).

Please we can not afford any political problems because of recent events in Russia. So I will advice you keep this to your self.Finally, please  note that this must be concluded within reasonable time frame therefore your  prompt reply is essential. And also I will like to invest in your country , after which the  fund is your position.
Write me back. I look forward to it.

ROMAN STANKOVSKY

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-20 15:17 UTC | newest]