* Backlight support for pxafb
@ 2007-02-20 15:56 Rodolfo Giometti
From: Rodolfo Giometti @ 2007-02-20 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hello,

I noticed that backlight support for this device is provided by the
pxafb_backlight_power() function which allows to turn on and off the
backlight. On the other hand I notice also the backlight driver
support which allows several configurations on a specific backlight.

It could be acceptable to remove the pxafb_backlight_power() function
and adding the battery support into file pxafb.c?

If so I can start right now in doing the modifications! :)

Please let me know what do you think about it.

Ciao,

Rodolfo

--

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti@enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti@gnudd.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-20 15:56 UTC | newest]