* [parisc-linux] greylisting test
@ 2007-03-01 15:38 Kyle McMartin
From: Kyle McMartin @ 2007-03-01 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: parisc-linux

let's see if this works...

* Re: [parisc-linux] greylisting test
       [not found] ` <45EA2388.5010403@gentoo.org>
@ 2007-03-04  1:46   ` Kyle McMartin
From: Kyle McMartin @ 2007-03-04  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Gaffney; +Cc: parisc-linux

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 07:40:24PM -0600, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
> John David Anglin wrote:

> >>Thanks dude!
> >
> >The downside is increased delay and probability of messages
> >being lost.  The company that I do most of my work for hasn't
> >been very happy with its mail service provider.  It uses
> >greylisting.  On the otherhand, it may work better for a list.
>
> Does this list get a lot of spam? I've only been subscribed to it for a
> about a month, but I haven't seen any at all. Is my SA setup just that good?

the list isn't effected because it's not hosted on palinux. this effects
*@parisc-linux.org, which, for me at least, receives way too much spam.

the list gets no spam these days because non-subscriber messages are silently
queued (silently, because people tend to whine about it.)

* Re: [parisc-linux] greylisting test
       [not found] <20070301153813.GA3964@athena.road.mcmartin.ca>
@ 2007-03-01 16:13 ` Kyle McMartin
From: Kyle McMartin @ 2007-03-01 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)