* net-2.6.22 rebased...
@ 2007-03-19 23:32 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2007-03-19 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Don't feel obligated to resend patches unless you think they
have become a big merge nightmare due to the rebase, and I can't
think of any patches in my backlog which are like that.

Thanks.

* net-2.6.22 rebased...
@ 2007-03-26  8:22 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2007-03-26  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

I build this tree by cloning the current bug fix net-2.6 tree
then merging in all of the net-2.6.22 stuff on top, in the
usual spot:

	kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6.22.git

I merged in a few of the small "oh shit" type bug fix patches
into the changeset that caused the problem.

There were also, as usual, several merge conflicts.

I double and triple checked my work, but it's always possible
that I made mistakes here, so let me know if you see anything
out of place or flat-out wrong.

Sanity tested on ix86, and I'm doing build+sanity checks on
sparc64 and have a "allmodconfig" build going as well.

Thanks!