* Enjoy financial security
@ 2007-06-12 18:25 Gloria Crowley
From: Gloria Crowley @ 2007-06-12 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pm

As a business you have been preapproved to receive 55284 USD TODAY!

No hassle at all, completely unsecured.
There are no hidden costs or fees.
Worried that your credit is less than perfect? Not an issue.

Give us a ring, now..

+1.877.482.4956

Turn your dream, into a reality, is that not worth two minutes of your time?

+1.877.482.4956

I suppose that I sort of hoped you would read it, you know; otherwise, why would I have left it out? ""The next time they come theyll have the search warrant,she said, and left before he could reply.

Carolyn Smart

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-06-12 18:25 UTC | newest]