* Re: Any more i2c driver fixes or new drivers to check?
       [not found] ` <20081216215628.GD8032-elnMNo+KYs3pIgCt6eIbzw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2008-12-16 21:09   ` Tony Lindgren
       [not found]     ` <20081216210907.GA2601-4v6yS6AI5VpBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org>
From: Tony Lindgren @ 2008-12-16 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ben Dooks; +Cc: linux-i2c-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

* Ben Dooks <ben-linux-elnMNo+KYs3YtjvyW6yDsg@public.gmane.org> [081216 13:58]:
> Are there any more fixes that anyone would like considering
> for the current kernel, or new drivers to look at before the
> next merge window.
>
> Any drivers or updates not on this list by 2008-12-19 will be too late
> for the next merge.

Well there's the i2c-omap.c series for the next merge window,
but I guess that's already on your merge list?

Maybe post a list of what your're planning to merge so people will
know if it's going in or not. Or do you have a link to your git-branch
of the stuff going upstream?

Cheers,

Tony

* Re: Any more i2c driver fixes or new drivers to check?
       [not found]         ` <20081216221158.GG8032-elnMNo+KYs3pIgCt6eIbzw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2008-12-16 21:20           ` Tony Lindgren
From: Tony Lindgren @ 2008-12-16 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ben Dooks; +Cc: linux-i2c-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

* Ben Dooks <ben-linux-elnMNo+KYs3YtjvyW6yDsg@public.gmane.org> [081216 14:12]:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 01:09:09PM -0800, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> > * Ben Dooks <ben-linux-elnMNo+KYs3YtjvyW6yDsg@public.gmane.org> [081216 13:58]:
> > > Are there any more fixes that anyone would like considering
> > > for the current kernel, or new drivers to look at before the
> > > next merge window.
> > >
> > > Any drivers or updates not on this list by 2008-12-19 will be too late
> > > for the next merge.
> >
> > Well there's the i2c-omap.c series for the next merge window,
> > but I guess that's already on your merge list?
>
> done.
>
> > Maybe post a list of what your're planning to merge so people will
> > know if it's going in or not. Or do you have a link to your git-branch
> > of the stuff going upstream?
>
> Already done, my dev machine now has a replacement CPU and memory and
> seems to be stable now.

Thanks!

Tony

@ 2008-12-16 21:56 Ben Dooks