* LTTng 0.92 for kernel 2.6.29-rc4
@ 2009-02-11  8:18 Mathieu Desnoyers
From: Mathieu Desnoyers @ 2009-02-11  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltt-dev, linux-kernel

Hi,

I just released a much reworked patchset for 2.6.29-rc4. I reordered the
patches to put the core of the tracer at the beginning and the
instrumentation at the end. I tried to make it bissectable, but more
work would be required to make it completely so.

The patch jbd2-instrumentation-move-to-tracepoints.patch should be a
bissection point which indicates the end of the core tracer patches.
Everything should build at this patch, without any instrumentation.

You will need to upgrade to ltt-control 0.65 to get the new ltt-armall
script which uses the new debugfs marker control interface.

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Desnoyers

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-02-11  8:19 UTC | newest]