* nonboot cpu on SMP suspend
@ 2009-03-18  6:25 Li Yang
From: Li Yang @ 2009-03-18  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi all,

I'm curious why we need to un-plug all the nonboot cpus before suspend
and start them all over again after the suspend(ACPI sleep)?  I mean
if we can bring the booting cpu back to the exact state as before
suspend, why can't we just do the same for non-booting cpus?  And that
will be much faster.  Any thought?  Thanks.

- Leo