* [Buildroot] Change buildroot directory path
@ 2009-03-26 15:12 Per-Henrik Lundblom
From: Per-Henrik Lundblom @ 2009-03-26 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi,

I have one working buildroot config with a port for my specific board. I
want to clean this buildroot diretory from all binaries/dowloaded files
etc and then move the directory to another path (not deep down in my
home directory). I thought that would be easy but unfortunately no...

I have tried to manually clean the buildroot directory from created
stuff and just update the absolute paths in the configuration files for
platform/busybox/uclibc/linux26 and a bunch of other stuff. The result
is always the same, I get a image that is not 100% working. Usually the
problem is that insmod/modprobe isn't working on target with the error:

xxx: no symbol version for struct_module
insmod: cannot insert 'xxx.ko': invalid module format

What is the normal way to just extract the configuration from a
buildroot directory and move it?

/PH

Per-Henrik Lundblom           epost: ph at whatever.nu
telefon: 0733-20 71 26        hemsida: www.whatever.nu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-03-26 15:12 UTC | newest]