* Ticket no: 56475600545 188
@ 2009-04-06  1:07 Lot Brems
From: Lot Brems @ 2009-04-06  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

  Dear Email owner,
  Your email address on Ticket no: 56475600545 188 has won a total cash
  prize of (Eight hundred and fiftyThousand
  Pounds Sterling) and other consolation prizes in Our New Year Email
  random selection.
  Please contact the claims officer for more information
  with. full name: Home Address: Sex: Age: Tele: Occupation: Nationality:
  Claims Officer: Mark White
  Email: uknlinfo.result@uknlhome.org
  Tel: +44 70359 56312
  Sans Nons(Mrs)