* [Qemu-devel] PC Card/Cardbus Support in qemu?
@ 2009-04-15 17:01 M. Warner Losh
From: M. Warner Losh @ 2009-04-15 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

I was grepping the qemu tree today.  I was wondering if there was a
way to support PC Cards and CardBus cards (in emulation, not pass
through to host) in qemu for some software testing that I need to do.
I see that there's one device supported for pccard now, and that's a
microdrive on an ARM platform.  I can't seem to find any support for
this on x86 platforms, nor can I seem to find any support for
cardbus.

Did I miss anything, or is this the current state of affairs?

Warner

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-04-15 17:02 UTC | newest]