* [Lustre-devel] lustre on nehalem
@ 2009-04-27 14:09 Ben Evans
From: Ben Evans @ 2009-04-27 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lustre-devel

Have any of you successfully built and loaded Lustre on a Nehalem
system, and if so, what kernel did you use?

Ben Evans  ben at terascala.com

Principal Engineer

Terascala Inc.

Office:  508-588-1501 x223

www.terascala.com

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [Lustre-devel] lustre on nehalem
@ 2009-04-30 10:30 ` Peter Kjellstrom
From: Peter Kjellstrom @ 2009-04-30 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lustre-devel

On Monday 27 April 2009, Ben Evans wrote:
> Have any of you successfully built and loaded Lustre on a Nehalem
> system, and if so, what kernel did you use?

We run the vanilla CentOS-5.3 kernel on some Nehalem systems. The same kernel
is on another system sucessfully used with patchless lustre-1.6.7.1.

/Peter