* [SPAM] CONTACT GLOBAL COURIER SERVICE
@ 2009-05-05  5:31 Dagogo Philip
From: Dagogo Philip @ 2009-05-05  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Dear:Friend,

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your Bank Draft of US$4,500,000.00(Four million five hundred thousand dollars)but did not hear from you since that time ,then I went and deposited the Draft with Global Couriers Service Company here in Benin Republic,because I travelled to Dubai for health reasons and will not come back till next month end. You have to contact the Global Courier Service Company to know when they will deliver your package,i have paid for the delivering charges.

The only money you have to send to them is there security keeping fee which is $85.00 Us Dollars to received your package.Don't be deceived by any body This is there Contact Address Contact Dr. Laurent Guen Director Global Couriers Service Benin Republic. E-mail:(laurentguen.gcsc-maKroNwg2MA@public.gmane.org) Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the security keeping fee.I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake in the delivering.

Let me know as soon as you receive your Draft .

Thanks

Senator Dagogo  Philip

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-05-05  5:31 UTC | newest]