From: Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org>
To: linux-media@vger.kernel.org
Cc: Marc Haber <mh+linux-kernel@zugschlus.de>
Subject: Fw: tua6100_sleep: i2c error when trying to tune saa7146 based  DVB card
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 23:22:12 -0700	[thread overview]

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 09:42:35 +0200
From: Marc Haber <mh+linux-kernel@zugschlus.de>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org

Recently, my entertainment PC has begun to refuse tuning to my
favorite stations, logging "tua6100_sleep: i2c error" when I try to do
so. Kaffeine says "can't tune DVB".

Other stations work just fine.

The box has a saa7146 equipped budget DVB-S card which used to work
fine previously. I have first seen this behavior in kernel 2.6.29, and
still see it in 2.6.29.3.

If you need any more data, please ask and I'll try to deliver it.

Greetings
Marc