* Fw: tua6100_sleep: i2c error when trying to tune saa7146 based  DVB card
@ 2009-05-13  6:22 Andrew Morton
From: Andrew Morton @ 2009-05-13  6:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media; +Cc: Marc Haber

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 09:42:35 +0200
From: Marc Haber <mh+linux-kernel@zugschlus.de>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: tua6100_sleep: i2c error when trying to tune saa7146 based  DVB card

Recently, my entertainment PC has begun to refuse tuning to my
favorite stations, logging "tua6100_sleep: i2c error" when I try to do
so. Kaffeine says "can't tune DVB".

Other stations work just fine.

The box has a saa7146 equipped budget DVB-S card which used to work
fine previously. I have first seen this behavior in kernel 2.6.29, and
still see it in 2.6.29.3.

If you need any more data, please ask and I'll try to deliver it.

Greetings
Marc

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-05-13  6:24 UTC | newest]