* File For Claim
@ 2009-06-12 11:25 AMANDA
From: AMANDA @ 2009-06-12 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

£1,532,720 has been award to you in the Uk,send us your Names/Tel/Address/Country:thomas.wright01@btinternet.com

* FILE FOR CLAIM
@ 2011-09-11 15:48 Tom Rice
From: Tom Rice @ 2011-09-11 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have Won (500,000.00 Britain  pounds, In the MICRO SOFT FREE LOTTO PROMOTION
2010/2011.send,Full name,Country,Address,Telephone Number,Occupation,Sex,to
Dr.Tom Rice Email:clammicro_soft20@9.cn

* FILE FOR CLAIM
@ 2010-08-10 19:18 Kelvin Moor
From: Kelvin Moor @ 2010-08-10 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Contact DR.Kelvin Moore for the claims of £1,532,720GBP in the UK Award 2010.

Claims information: Fullname,Occupation,Nationality,Residential Address,
Phone number.

Once Again Congratulations.
This mail sent using V-webmail - http://www.v-webmail.org

* File For Claim
@ 2010-02-06 22:29 Irish Online Draws
From: Irish Online Draws @ 2010-02-06 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your email have won £891,934.00 Send:Name,Age, Address, Tel,Country

From: Irish Online Draws @ 2010-02-06 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-06 22:19 Irish Online Draws
From: Irish Online Draws @ 2010-02-06 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Irish Online Draws @ 2010-02-06 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-06-12 16:47 Amanda
From: Amanda @ 2009-06-12 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

LG Electronics Has just awarded you with the sum of 950.000.00pounds send us your info. name, address, age and tell/sex.

* file for claim
@ 2009-06-12 14:40 Amanda
From: Amanda @ 2009-06-12 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

united kingdom Has just awarded you with the sum of 1,000,000,00pounds send us your info. name, address, age and tell/sex.

* file for claim
@ 2009-06-12 13:32 Amanda
From: Amanda @ 2009-06-12 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2009-05-11 17:12 Motorola Company
From: Motorola Company @ 2009-05-11 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

>From the online email ballot promotions held by Motorola Company,
your email have been approved to claim the sum of £400,000 (Four hundred
thousand pounds) .
 To file for claim, you are required to provide us with the information
below for verification:

Full Name:
Mailing address:
Permanent house address:
Country of resident:
Phone Number:
Age:
Sex:
Occupation:

Reply this email with the information for claim(moto_pr09@yahoo.com.hk)

* File For Claim
@ 2009-05-11 17:11 Motorola Company
From: Motorola Company @ 2009-05-11 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-05-11 17:07 Motorola Company
From: Motorola Company @ 2009-05-11 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-05-11 17:06 Motorola Company
From: Motorola Company @ 2009-05-11 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2008-08-14  2:11 Powerball
From: Powerball @ 2008-08-14  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Contact:Mr.Charton Powel for the claim of £100,000,00GBP which you have won in NATIONAL-LOTTERY.

Provide your Names,Address,Age,Occupation,Tel,Country.send to Email: directiveboardoffice@yahoo.co.uk

* File For Claim
@ 2008-06-24 16:46 roybclee
From: roybclee @ 2008-06-24 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: winner

we are happy to announce to you that you won the sum of $2,000,000.00 from our monthly FREELOTTO PROMOTION PROGRAM,you are advice to get back to us, to claim your prize.Contact Richard Smith

* file for claim
@ 2007-07-07  3:45 The Irish Lottery
From: The Irish Lottery @ 2007-07-07  3:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

The Irish Lottery
P O Box 1010
11 G Lower Dorset Street,
Dublin 1, Ireland
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
4/06/2007.

   Dear winner,
This mail is to bring to your notice that your email emerged as one of
our winning email address in our just concluded Irish Lottery Board
sweepstakes programme that made you automatically a winner of the sum of £750,000.00(GBP)
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your  coupon.
In view of this, your £750,000.00(GBP) will be released to you by
any of our payment offices in Europe.
Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact himor her.For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned!!!
To file for your claim, please contact our Claims Agent and fill the

payment processing form and send it to our claims agent immediately.
Name Of Claims Agent: Barry James
Tel:+44-704-5729152
Email:contactirish_claimsagent06@yahoo.co.uk

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM
 1.FULL NAMES:__________________________________
 2.ADDRESS:________________________________________
 3.SEX:_______________
 4.AGE:________
 5.MARITAL STATUS:___________________
 8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_____________________
 9.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL___________

Yours faithfully,
Sir Kolyn Perkins.
Online coordinator for THE IRISH LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program.