* [U-Boot] [STATUS] Summer break
@ 2009-06-20  8:11 Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2009-06-20  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

just a short update on the release status:

- The merge window for v2009.08 is open until Sun Jul 19, 2009,
  = 29 days remaining.
- At the moment, there are no outstanding pull requests.
- I'm on the verge of leaving for 2 weeks of vacation, so please don't
  expect any reviewing / merging / pulling from me in this time.
  I will be back on July 06.

Enjoy the time.

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"He was so narrow minded he could see through  a  keyhole  with  both
eyes ..."

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-06-20  8:11 UTC | newest]