* [Qemu-devel] QemuOpts breaks -cdrom
@ 2009-07-28 18:30 Luiz Capitulino
From: Luiz Capitulino @ 2009-07-28 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kraxel; +Cc: qemu-devel

 Hi Gerd,

 Today I found that the '-cdrom' option is not working, 'git bisect' says
the problem was introduced by:

"""
commit 9dfd7c7a00dd700de36ca58005a7cb3934a62efb
Author: Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@redhat.com>
Date:   Wed Jul 22 16:43:04 2009 +0200

    switch -drive to QemuOpts.
"""

 Indeed, reverting it fixes the problem, but I don't know where
the bug is.

 To reproduce, just try to specify the '-cdrom' option and do
a 'info block', you won't see the cdrom there.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-07-28 18:30 UTC | newest]