* Archived on gmane
@ 2009-07-25 22:16 Jeff Garzik
From: Jeff Garzik @ 2009-07-25 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Project Hail

hail-devel is now being archived on gmane.  mail-archive.com and
marc.info should start archiving soon, too, hopefully (waiting to hear
back).

	Jeff

* Re: Archived on gmane
@ 2009-08-03  3:27 ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2009-08-03  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jeff; +Cc: hail-devel

From: Jeff Garzik <jeff@garzik.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:16:32 -0400

> hail-devel is now being archived on gmane.

I've added the URL to the hail-devel info snippet on vger.kernel.org

> mail-archive.com and marc.info should start archiving soon, too,
> hopefully (waiting to hear back).

Can you get me the URLs for those so I can add them too?

Thanks.

* Re: Archived on gmane
@ 2009-08-03  3:32   ` Jeff Garzik
From: Jeff Garzik @ 2009-08-03  3:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Miller; +Cc: hail-devel

David Miller wrote:
> From: Jeff Garzik <jeff@garzik.org>
> Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:16:32 -0400
>
>> hail-devel is now being archived on gmane.
>
> I've added the URL to the hail-devel info snippet on vger.kernel.org
>
>> mail-archive.com and marc.info should start archiving soon, too,
>> hopefully (waiting to hear back).
>
> Can you get me the URLs for those so I can add them too?

Still waiting on marc.

Gmane apparently sets up mail-archive.com archiving automatically (if
requested).  They helpfully supplied a link on the gmane page, too:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hail-devel@vger.kernel.org/

	Jeff

* Re: Archived on gmane
@ 2009-08-03  3:34     ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2009-08-03  3:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jeff; +Cc: hail-devel

From: Jeff Garzik <jeff@garzik.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 23:32:06 -0400

> David Miller wrote:
>> Can you get me the URLs for those so I can add them too?
>
> Still waiting on marc.

Ok.

> Gmane apparently sets up mail-archive.com archiving automatically (if
> requested).  They helpfully supplied a link on the gmane page, too:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/hail-devel@vger.kernel.org/

Added, thanks.