* Feature freeze for 1.97
@ 2009-08-30 13:40 Robert Millan
From: Robert Millan @ 2009-08-30 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grub-devel

Hi,

I'm hereby announcing a feature freeze in preparation for the 1.97 release.

The freeze will probably last 2-3 weeks, depending on the state of our code
base on how easily bugs are found.

During this period, only bug fixes are allowed.

For those of you working on new features, worry not.  After 1.97 is out things
will go back to normal, and this doesn't preclude patches from being
pre-approved as "ok after 1.97" during the freeze.

Cheers

--
Robert Millan

* Re: Feature freeze for 1.97
@ 2009-08-30 14:09 ` J. Bakshi
From: J. Bakshi @ 2009-08-30 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The development of GRUB 2; +Cc: rmh

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:40:20 +0200
Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm hereby announcing a feature freeze in preparation for the 1.97
> release.

Great news !!