* RE: Yes I have dental and medical lists
@ 2009-09-02 10:27 Jonah doorstep
From: Jonah doorstep @ 2009-09-02 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: thierry.sautier-rmrEuHu2utxWj0EZb7rXcA
  Cc: christlh-Kx4bGX/NEpX2fBVCVOL8/A, kmugu-B9Gk7ihICwTQT0dZR+AlfA,
	mshami-s7p20SfEDVaVc3sceRu5cw,
	containers-de/tnXTf+JLsfHDXvbKv3WD2FQJk+8+b

Licensed Medical Doctors in the US

788,442 in total <> 17,061 emails

Featuring coverage for more than 30 specialties like Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Opthalmology, Anesthesiologists, Cardiologists and more

Sort by over a dozen different fields

Price for new customers -  $395

=== We will give you the lists below at no extra charge if you order this week ===

Pharmaceutical Companies in the United States
Names and email addresses of 47,000 employees in high-ranking positions

American Hospitals
Full data for all the major positions in more than 7k facilities

Database of American Dentists
More than half a million listings [worth $499 alone!]

List of US Chiropractors
100k Chiropractors offices with full contact data including email, postal address, phone and fax

Email us at:      Lenora-GAJ2dpP1HkYffRCeu55lGaHonnlKzd3f@public.gmane.org

good until September 5

Send us an email to exit-GAJ2dpP1HkYffRCeu55lGaHonnlKzd3f@public.gmane.org we will discontinue from the list

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-09-02 10:27 UTC | newest]