* [U-Boot] configure ppc440spe as pci adapter
@ 2009-09-10 19:01 dbrazeau
From: dbrazeau @ 2009-09-10 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

I'm trying to get my ppc440spe (Katmai) board to initialize in PCI adapter
mode.  I was hoping that someone could give me some pointers on what changes
I need in the katmai config file, i.e. do I need to define
CONFIG_SYS_PCI_MASTER_INIT.  Also I noticed that some ppc4xx have
PCI_HOST_ADAPTER defined, but this is not defined in the Katmai config file.
Should I define it and define CONFIG_PCI_HOST to it?  Any comments are
greatly appreciated.  Thanks.