* [LTP] Configuration error while installing ltp-intermediate-20091209
@ 2009-12-17 13:40 Munipradeep Beerakam
From: Munipradeep Beerakam @ 2009-12-17 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp-list

Hi,

I faced the following error while running ./configure in the latest LTP.
After changing the system date to some random future date, issue is
resolved.

[root@xxx ltp-intermediate-20091209.orig]# ./configure
checking whether build environment is sane... configure: error: newly
created file is older than distributed files!
Check your system clock

[root@xxx ]# date --set="Thu Dec 19 2009 18:54:00"
[root@xxx ltp-intermediate-20091209.orig]# ./configure

Thanks
Muni

* Re: [LTP] Configuration error while installing ltp-intermediate-20091209
@ 2009-12-17 16:48 ` Mike Frysinger
From: Mike Frysinger @ 2009-12-17 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp-list