* Prepending include paths when building out of tree modules
@ 2010-02-23 17:11 Marty Leisner
From: Marty Leisner @ 2010-02-23 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Kernel list; +Cc: martyleisner, martin.leisner

I'm building thirdparty cryptography modules (which define they're own
crypto/* files, which was more fully populated in the 2.6.24-26 range and
conflicts with headers in my thirdparty modules.

Since I want to use my crypto/* hierarchy instead of the kernels, and
the source has

 #include "crytpo/aes.h"

I want to prepend paths to the kernel header search.

I added the -I to NOSTDINC_FLAGS and it works but:
     a) it doesn't seem right
     b) is there a better/more clear way?

Something like PREPEND_INCLUDE_PATH or something?  (I didn't see anything in gcc to get around this)

marty
~

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-02-23 17:11 UTC | newest]