* KVM call agenda for Mar 9
@ 2010-03-09  6:29 ` Chris Wright
From: Chris Wright @ 2010-03-09  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm; +Cc: qemu-devel

- virtio-9p passthrough filesystem support
- modular command line helpers

Please send in any additional agenda items you are interested in covering.

thanks,
-chris

* [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for Mar 9
@ 2010-03-09  6:29 ` Chris Wright
From: Chris Wright @ 2010-03-09  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm; +Cc: qemu-devel

- virtio-9p passthrough filesystem support
- modular command line helpers

Please send in any additional agenda items you are interested in covering.

thanks,
-chris

* Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for Mar 9
@ 2010-03-09 13:44   ` Luiz Capitulino
From: Luiz Capitulino @ 2010-03-09 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Wright; +Cc: kvm, qemu-devel

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 22:29:55 -0800
Chris Wright <chrisw@redhat.com> wrote:

> - virtio-9p passthrough filesystem support
> - modular command line helpers
>
> Please send in any additional agenda items you are interested in covering.

- Summer of code 2010 (do we want to join?)
- Status of Anthony's patch queue

From: Luiz Capitulino @ 2010-03-09 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Wright; +Cc: qemu-devel, kvm

@ 2010-03-09 14:06     ` Anthony Liguori
From: Anthony Liguori @ 2010-03-09 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luiz Capitulino; +Cc: Chris Wright, kvm, qemu-devel

On 03/09/2010 07:44 AM, Luiz Capitulino wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 22:29:55 -0800
> Chris Wright<chrisw@redhat.com>  wrote:
>

>> - virtio-9p passthrough filesystem support
>> - modular command line helpers
>>
>> Please send in any additional agenda items you are interested in covering.
>>
> - Summer of code 2010 (do we want to join?)
> - Status of Anthony's patch queue

I was more behind than I thought I was.  I will be catching up today.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

From: Anthony Liguori @ 2010-03-09 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)