* New wiki page: V4L framework progress
@ 2010-03-24  7:58 Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2010-03-24  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hi all!

I started a new page on the wiki:

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/V4L_framework_progress

I want to be able to use this to keep track of the status of bridge and
sub-device drivers. The bridge driver table is mostly finished, but I would
appreciate it if maintainers of particular drivers can double check the table
entry and add their initials to the 'have hardware' column.

Don't bother with the i2c table yet, I still need to fill that in.

Regards,

	Hans

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-03-24  7:58 UTC | newest]