* [U-Boot] [STATUS] Merge Window closed
@ 2010-04-24  9:44 Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2010-04-24  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

this is just a short status update:

* The Merge Window for the next release (v2010.06) is closed.
* Release "v2010.06" is scheduled in 42 days - on June 05, 2010.

Everybody please help reviewing the outstanding patches!

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."    - Mark Twain

* [U-Boot] [STATUS] Merge Window closed
@ 2010-04-24 23:51 ` Graeme Russ
From: Graeme Russ @ 2010-04-24 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> * The Merge Window for the next release (v2010.06) is closed.
> * Release "v2010.06" is scheduled in 42 days - on June 05, 2010.
>
> Everybody please help reviewing the outstanding patches!

Wolfgang, one thing I have always wondered is how my various x86 patches
fit into the 'Merge Window' scheme? Do I need to consider when the merge
window is open or closed when submitted patches with a signed-off-by: line?

Regards,

Graeme

* [U-Boot] [STATUS] Merge Window closed
@ 2010-05-04 22:14   ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2010-05-04 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Graeme Russ,

In message <4BD38417.4080901@gmail.com> you wrote:

> Wolfgang, one thing I have always wondered is how my various x86 patches
> fit into the 'Merge Window' scheme? Do I need to consider when the merge
> window is open or closed when submitted patches with a signed-off-by: line?

Your patches will be handled like everybode else's patches, too.
Yes, the merge window is important as it defines what goes into the
next release and what not.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Romulan women are not like Vulcan females. We are  not  dedicated  to
pure logic and the sterility of non-emotion.
	-- Romulan Commander, "The Enterprise Incident",
	   stardate 5027.3

* [U-Boot] [STATUS] Merge window closed
@ 2011-01-17 19:55 Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2011-01-17 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi all,

as you may be aware, the merge window ended last weekend.  That means
we're in review and bug fixing mode now.

I'm sorry, but I have to admit tht I have a huge backlog - I did not
even find a fraction of the time I'd have needed.  I'll try to catch
up now, but I need your help.

Custodians:  Please help me and take some of the load of sorting and
processing open patches.  An easy way to help me is to go through the
open patches list in Patchwork.  If you find patches that all into
your field of activity, then please "grab" them, i. e. assign them to
you. If you think I (or some other custodian) should handle a patch,
assign it to me (or him).

If you find a patch incorrectly assigned to you, don't complain - just
reassign as appropriate.

Oh, and every now and then check your todo list in Patchwork, and
handle the patches on your list.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is impractical for  the  standard  to  attempt  to  constrain  the
behavior  of code that does not obey the constraints of the standard.
                                                          - Doug Gwyn

* [U-Boot] [STATUS] Merge Window Closed
@ 2009-09-30 20:20 Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2009-09-30 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

the Merge Window for release 2009.11 closed on Monday night.

I apologize for the lack of responses in the past few days, but we
attended the XUM-2009 / RTLWS11 in Dresden, and I had better things to
do than reviewing patches :-)

I just started trying to catch up, but I guess it may take some time.
Sorry for that...

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
No, I'm not going to explain it. If you  can't  figure  it  out,  you
didn't want to know anyway... :-)
                   - Larry Wall in <1991Aug7.180856.2854@netlabs.com>

* [U-Boot] [STATUS] Merge Window Closed
@ 2009-07-19 21:35 Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2009-07-19 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

the Merge Window for release 2009.08 is closed (well, it will be
closed in 24 minutes or so).

I will need 2...3 more days to work through the backlog of patches;
this will alos give some custodians who are late a chance to send
some pull requests.

I intend to have a -rc1 out before the end of this week.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Though a program be but three lines long,
someday it will have to be maintained."
- The Tao of Programming