* Kernel development news
@ 2010-06-08 20:39 Russell King - ARM Linux
From: Russell King - ARM Linux @ 2010-06-08 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Please see Linus' release notes for -rc2.

Linus is unwilling to even take the fixes which are in my master
branch, so I guess there's not much point committing anything
further until Linus returns from his vacation, and even then post
-rc3, whenever that may be.

There's no clue if Linus will even take what's in the master branch
for an -rc kernel...

So I guess we have even more time to concentrate on fixing the
defconfig problem...

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-06-08 20:39 UTC | newest]