* [U-Boot] UBI: initialise update marker
@ 2010-06-11 17:39 Karl Beldan
From: Karl Beldan @ 2010-06-11 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

I suggest someone apply commit ff99879 from Linux.

Cheers,

--
Karl

* [U-Boot] UBI: initialise update marker
@ 2010-06-11 19:32 ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2010-06-11 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Kyungmin & Stefan,K

In message <AANLkTikrMMd7Hb6j8veb5xYcP5RFy7rSwPXXCbp3nFqQ@mail.gmail.com> Karl Beldan wrote:

> I suggest someone apply commit ff99879 from Linux.

I think this is a good idea. If you ACK, I can pull in this directly.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
He had quite a powerful intellect, but it  was  as  powerful  like  a
locomotive,  and  ran on rails and was therefore almost impossible to
steer.                          - Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_

* [U-Boot] UBI: initialise update marker
@ 2010-06-12  1:12   ` Kyungmin Park
From: Kyungmin Park @ 2010-06-12  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Deal all,

Sent.

Thank you,
Kyungmin Park

@ 2010-06-14  7:30   ` Stefan Roese
From: Stefan Roese @ 2010-06-14  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Wolfgang,

On Friday 11 June 2010 21:32:34 Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> > I suggest someone apply commit ff99879 from Linux.
>
> I think this is a good idea. If you ACK, I can pull in this directly.

Acked-by: Stefan Roese <sr@denx.de>

Thanks.

Cheers,
Stefan