* lvm2app library question about attributes and policies
@ 2010-06-24 22:39 ben scott
From: ben scott @ 2010-06-24 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lvm-devel

Looking at lvm2app.h I  don't see anything about attributes such as resizable
or read only. I also didn't see anything about allocation policy like anywhere
or contiguous.

Is there any plan to add these. Thank you.

* lvm2app library question about attributes and policies
@ 2010-06-25 11:29 ` Dave Wysochanski
From: Dave Wysochanski @ 2010-06-25 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lvm-devel

On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 15:39 -0700, ben scott wrote:
> Looking at lvm2app.h I  don't see anything about attributes such as resizable
> or read only. I also didn't see anything about allocation policy like anywhere
> or contiguous.
>
> Is there any plan to add these. Thank you.

Yes.  I have on my TODO list to resubmit a generic attribute patchset,
which should provide access to any field in pvs/vgs/lvs.