* [GSoC update extra!] git-remote-svn: Week 15
@ 2010-08-12  6:31 Ramkumar Ramachandra
From: Ramkumar Ramachandra @ 2010-08-12  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've approached the end of my SoC period. While my academic workload
is steadily increasing, I'm finding that I have lesser time than ever
before. I'll write out a more elaborate email next week*, but I've
decided to visit home this week (since I haven't done so in almost a
year now). That's an endevour in itself in this country- I'll be
travelling for 24+ hours one-way and will be mostly unavailable until
next week. The downside is that I'll lose a valuable weekend that I
could have otherwise used for hacking, but I suppose it's alright now
that the SoC period is almost finished. Just to be clear, it doesn't
really change much- I'll keep hacking just the same and take the
project forward in my free time. I just won't prefix emails with
"[GSoC update]" anymore :)

Thanks for reading. Oh, and do tell me if there's anything in
particular you'd like to see in that large final GSoC update email.

* It'll look the the ending credits in a movie with tons of people to
  thank. Everyone wants to skip it, but is made to go through it all
  the same :)

-- Ram

* Re: [GSoC update extra!] git-remote-svn: Week 15
@ 2010-08-12 12:46 ` Sverre Rabbelier
From: Sverre Rabbelier @ 2010-08-12 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ramkumar Ramachandra

Heya,

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 01:31, Ramkumar Ramachandra <artagnon@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for reading. Oh, and do tell me if there's anything in
> particular you'd like to see in that large final GSoC update email.

I think it's good to have a detailed description of all the work
you've done so far, how all the parts interact, what needs doing, who
is going to be doing that, and when.

> * It'll look the the ending credits in a movie with tons of people to
>  thank. Everyone wants to skip it, but is made to go through it all
>  the same :)

Ha! Looking forward to that :P.

--
Cheers,