* [U-Boot] Urgent Attention.
@ 2010-08-12  9:57 Mr. Paul Wolfenden
From: Mr. Paul Wolfenden @ 2010-08-12  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

--
Good Day

I am  Mr. Paul Wolfenden, Manager of formal ABN AMRO BANK which has been
bought out by the RBS BANK 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA . I have a
business proposal valued at GBP?21,000,000.00 (Twenty-One Million Pounds)
from  my Branch.Get back to me to enable me furnish you with full
information concerning this letter via by email. Email:
paul_wolfenden_00 at w.cn

Regards.

NOTE = direct your response to this email for more information and for the
sake of confidentiality [ paul_wolfenden_00 at w.cn]

This message was sent
using Dodo Webmail - www.dodo.com.au

paul_wolfenden_00 at w.cn

@ 2010-01-28  6:11 Sgt. Ken Holland
From: Sgt. Ken Holland @ 2010-01-28  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Permit me to approach you in this manner.I am Sgt. Ken Holland of the US Marine in Ba'qubah,Iraq. We got the sum of $15,500,000.00 we made from some Crude Oil Money deal that i will want you to help us receive. Since we are working here on Official capacity we cannot keep this funds hence my contacting you. If you are interested, do get back to me so that i can give you further details.

Sgt. Ken Holland