* Upcoming cleanup patches
@ 2010-08-12 20:44 Sam Ravnborg
From: Sam Ravnborg @ 2010-08-12 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkml, linux-kbuild, Linus Torvalds

I am planning to submit to larger cleanup patches soonish.
One of them rely on two patches, and I have asked Michal
to get them upstream soonish.

The first patch is actually a pseudo patch.
It is a small script that convert the remaining *defconfig
files so they follow the minimal format.
I plan to ask Linus to run the script.
diffstat looks impressive...

Linus - if you prefer a pull request I can do so.

The second patch eliminates use of unifdef-y in
all the Kbuild files in include/*

unifdef-y and header-y has the same functionality,
and there is no reason to keep the former.
But the Kbuild files has historically seen
quite some chrunch so I am waiting a few
more days before touching them.

	Sam

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-08-12 20:44 UTC | newest]