* stripping qt4-embedded
@ 2010-08-26 11:18 Bas van den Berg
From: Bas van den Berg @ 2010-08-26 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi,

when building qt4-embedded, you get a lot of stuff by default:
        qt4-embedded-examples
        qt4-embedded-demos
       libqtwebkite4
          libqt... (many)

I tried changing the recipe to get rid of these, but to no effect. The recipes for
qt4 seems to be the most complex of all recipes ;], so no wonder..
Would the EXCLUDE like in the toolchain recipes work for qt4-embedded?
From fransmeulenbroeks@gmail.com Thu Aug 26 13:50:26 2010

* Re: stripping qt4-embedded
@ 2010-08-26 13:24 ` Soumya R
From: Soumya R @ 2010-08-26 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi,
  Change the QT_CONFIG_FLAGS to -nomake examples -nomake demos in the recipe.