* I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE!
@ 2010-08-29  7:26 Mr. Mervyn King
From: Mr. Mervyn King @ 2010-08-29  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,
My name is Mervyn King, I work with Bank Of England, There is the sum of
20,600,000.00 EURO in my Bank, There were no beneficiaries stated concerning
these funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together to transfered the funds out of my
Bank into your Bank Account or any other account of your choice I will be
pleased to see if you can help me and also be a good and trusted person. Once
the funds have been transferred to your Nominated Bank Account we shall then
share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you, do send me email as soon as
possible for more details here is my email address:
mervyn.king@windowslive.com

Regards,
Mr. Mervyn King

* I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE;
@ 2016-01-24 19:53 Mr. Thomson Philip
From: Mr. Thomson Philip @ 2016-01-24 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose . I have a business proposal which I will like to handle with you. $35 million USD is involves. But be rest assured that everything is legal and risk free as I have concluded all the arrangements and the legal papers that will back the transaction up. Kindly indicate your interest as to enable me tell you more detail of the proposal.

Waiting for your urgent response.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Thomson Philip

* I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE;