* Bug: git-hooks documentation should note that if you are using git-daemon you will *not* see stdout and stderr output from hooks.
@ 2010-09-01 17:05 Chris Patti
From: Chris Patti @ 2010-09-01 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

How can I go about submitting a bug or a change request or a diff or
whatever to get this fixed please?

It's exceedingly confusing for someone just learning about hook
development, and wasted a few hours of my time I'd rather have spent
getting my hook running :)

Thanks!
-Chris

--
Christopher Patti - Geek At Large | GTalk: cpatti@gmail.com | AIM:
chrisfeohpatti | P: (260) 54PATTI

* Re: Bug: git-hooks documentation should note that if you are using git-daemon you will *not* see stdout and stderr output from hooks.
@ 2010-09-01 17:41 ` Joey Hess
From: Joey Hess @ 2010-09-01 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Patti; +Cc: git