* kernel crash 2.6.35.4 as XEN client on a XenServer 5.6
@ 2010-09-07  5:42 Michael Monnerie
From: Michael Monnerie @ 2010-09-07  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I just tried to run a self compiled kernel as XEN guest on a XenServer
5.6, but get these crashes during boot. I had to take screenshots, and
they are overlapping, but at least no line is missing:

http://zmi.at/x/crash1.jpg
http://zmi.at/x/crash2.jpg
http://zmi.at/x/crash3.jpg
http://zmi.at/x/crash4.jpg
http://zmi.at/x/crash5.jpg
http://zmi.at/x/crash6.jpg
http://zmi.at/x/crash7.jpg
http://zmi.at/x/crash8.jpg
http://zmi.at/x/crash9.jpg
http://zmi.at/x/crashA.jpg
http://zmi.at/x/crashB.jpg

Did I miss some options during kernel compile?

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

it-management Internet Services