* libibverbs: question on future releases
@ 2010-09-16  7:24 Alexander Schmidt
From: Alexander Schmidt @ 2010-09-16  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland Dreier, Linux RDMA
  Cc: Moni Shoua, Alex Vainman, Hoang-Nam Nguyen, Stefan Roscher

Hi Roland,

do you have a plan on when to push out the next libibverbs release? The reason for
this question is that we would like to get the huge pages + fork protection patch
ready and included for the next release. The last time I sent this patch out for
review was on 08/20, is there anything we need to change/address to get it
accepted?

We appreciate any comments.

Regards,
Alex

* Re: libibverbs: question on future releases
@ 2010-09-16 16:28 ` Roland Dreier
       [not found]   ` <adaiq25irfv.fsf-FYB4Gu1CFyUAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: Roland Dreier @ 2010-09-16 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Schmidt
  Cc: Linux RDMA, Moni Shoua, Alex Vainman, Hoang-Nam Nguyen, Stefan Roscher

 > do you have a plan on when to push out the next libibverbs release? The reason for
 > this question is that we would like to get the huge pages + fork protection patch
 > ready and included for the next release. The last time I sent this patch out for
 > review was on 08/20, is there anything we need to change/address to get it
 > accepted?

I don't have definite plans, and I do plan to include your patch.  I
guess I should do it soon...

 - R.

@ 2010-09-17  6:26     ` Alexander Schmidt
From: Alexander Schmidt @ 2010-09-17  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland Dreier
  Cc: Linux RDMA, Moni Shoua, Alex Vainman, Hoang-Nam Nguyen, Stefan Roscher

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:28:04 -0700
Roland Dreier <rdreier-FYB4Gu1CFyUAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:

>  > do you have a plan on when to push out the next libibverbs release? The reason for
>  > this question is that we would like to get the huge pages + fork protection patch
>  > ready and included for the next release. The last time I sent this patch out for
>  > review was on 08/20, is there anything we need to change/address to get it
>  > accepted?
>
> I don't have definite plans, and I do plan to include your patch.  I
> guess I should do it soon...
>
>  - R.

Ok great, thank you!

@ 2010-09-19 16:08     ` Tziporet Koren
From: Tziporet Koren @ 2010-09-19 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland Dreier
  Cc: alexs-23VcF4HTsmIX0ybBhKVfKdBPR1lH4CV8, Linux RDMA, Moni Shoua,
	Alex Vainman, Hoang-Nam Nguyen, Stefan Roscher

On 9/16/2010 6:28 PM, Roland Dreier wrote:
> I don't have definite plans, and I do plan to include your patch.  I
> guess I should do it soon...

Will the new libibverbs include the changes needed for IBoE too?

Tziporet